The National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) created this resource library to assist you in reopening your business from the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope these materials are helpful. NSGA will be adding new resources as they become available.
Messages From Suppliers
OrderMyGear's Matt Kaplan (Senior VP of Revenue) and Mitch Hammer (Senior Director of Marketing) discuss how their team is navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and share their views on moving forward together.
Cliff Keen's Chad Clark, Senior Vice President, shares his thoughts for NSGA retailers and dealers on moving forward together from COVID-19.
Superfeet Worldwide's Mike Houser, Vice President of US Sales, shares his thoughts for NSGA retailers and dealers on moving forward together from COVID-19.
Polarmax Shares 5-Key Points to Assist the Retail Community.
- Click here to access this information
Return to Play Resources
Click Here for Guidance on the Opening of High School Athletics and Activities From NFHS
Barnes & Thornburg, attorneys for NSGA, provide a library of information and guidance about COVID-19 related programs.
- Click here to access Main Street Loan Terms for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Click here to access material on New Amendment Expands CARES Act, Small Business Benefits
- Click here to access additional Barnes & Thornburg COVID-19 Resources
Sikich, an accounting, tax and advisory firm, offers guidance and insight on business matters related to COVID-19 such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Business Interruption Insurance, Net Operating Loss Carryback Provisions and more.
- Click here for this information.
- Click here to access information regarding the $2 Million Safe Harbor on PPP Loans Provided by the SBA
Store Environment Reopening
NSGA Video Presentation - Guide to Reopening
View PDF of Presentation on Guide to Reopening