The National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) created this resource library to assist you in reopening your business from the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope these materials are helpful. NSGA will be adding new resources as they become available.
Messages From Suppliers
Augusta Sportswear Brands VP of Marketing David Goerke and Chief Revenue Officer Derek Ernst share how Augusta has adapted during the COVID-19 pandemic and how they are beginning to restart business operations.
OC Sports National Sales Manager Brad Reagan shares his thoughts for NSGA retailers and team dealers as businesses begin to reopen amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
OrderMyGear's Matt Kaplan, Senior VP of Revenue, and Mitch Hammer, Senior Director of Marketing, discuss how their team is navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and share their views on moving forward together.
Cliff Keen's Chad Clark, Senior VP, shares his thoughts for NSGA retailers and dealers on moving forward together from COVID-19.
Superfeet Worldwide's Mike Houser, Vice President of US Sales, shares his thoughts for NSGA retailers and dealers on moving forward together from COVID-19.
Polarmax Shares 5-Key Points to Assist the Retail Community.
- Click here to access this information
Social Media Resources
Eve Mayer gave social media presentations at the NSGA Management Conference & Team Dealer Summit in 2015 and 2016 and her expertise has been recognized by CNN and Forbes. She is a New York Times best-selling author and leads Eve Mayer Media with husband Levi Sauerbrei at EveMayerMedia.com.
Click here to access the first video of this series covering:
- Small businesses changing strategies during COVID-19
- COVID-19 lessons on how businesses connect with customers
- Transparency on reopening for business, new safety measures
Click here to access the second video of this series covering:
- What customers expect of small businesses with social media
- What platforms small businesses should focus on and why
- How does messaging differ between platforms
- Experimenting with video and user-generated content
Click here to access the final video of this series covering:
- Tips for small business social media growth
- Highlighting customer athletic achievements
- Guidelines for retweeting, liking and sharing content
- How small businesses handle positive and negative comments
Return to Play Resources
Click Here for Guidance on the Opening of High School Athletics and Activities From NFHS
Barnes & Thornburg, attorneys for NSGA, provide a library of information and guidance about COVID-19 related programs.
- Click here to access Main Street Loan Terms for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Click here to access material on New Amendment Expands CARES Act, Small Business Benefits
- Click here to access additional Barnes & Thornburg COVID-19 Resources
Sikich, an accounting, tax and advisory firm, offers guidance and insight on business matters related to COVID-19 such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Business Interruption Insurance, Net Operating Loss Carryback Provisions and more.
- Click here for this information.
- Click here to access information regarding the $2 Million Safe Harbor on PPP Loans Provided by the SBA
Store Environment Reopening
NSGA Video Presentation - Guide to Reopening
View PDF of Presentation on Guide to Reopening
Click here to Access CDC Foundation Framework for Adapting Guidelines for Unique Settings