A scholarship includes the conference registration fee for the 2020 Conference & Summit (May 17-19, 2020) plus accommodations (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday nights) at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, AZ. Registration includes conference materials, daily breakfasts, networking breaks, luncheons, receptions, and the Tuesday evening Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony.
A limited number of scholarships will be available.
- Only sporting goods retailers and team dealers are eligible.
- Your company must be a member of NSGA.
- NSGA will work with industry vendors to support the program and award scholarships.
Preference will be given to:
- First-time attendees or individuals who have not attended the NSGA Conference & Summit in the last five years
- The earliest applications received
Apply for a scholarship online by filling out the form below.
By submitting the below application form, applicant agrees to the following terms:
- If selected for a scholarship and unable to attend, applicant must cancel his/her registration with NSGA by March 13, 2020. If applicant does not cancel his/her registration or does not attend the NSGA Conference & Summit, applicant will be deemed ineligible for future scholarship consideration.
- If selected for a scholarship, applicant must attend and complete all scheduled appointments at the Speed Networking sessions. Failure to complete all scheduled appointments will automatically deem applicant ineligible for future scholarship consideration.
- If selected, applicant may not choose a substitute attendee should he/she be unable to attend. All scholarships are awarded through NSGA.
If selected, applicant must complete an industry survey from NSGA that will be sent out via email prior to the conference.
- If selected, applicant must have an active NSGA membership throughout 2020.
- If selected, NSGA Verified Dealers must attend and participate in a Verified Independent Dealer meeting that will be held the morning of Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
- Attendee badges must be worn at all times in event areas. Applicant agrees not to share, transfer, sell or trade his/her badge. Should applicant violate this policy, NSGA may cancel applicant's registration and retain any payment.
- If selected for a scholarship, applicant will make him/herself available for an interview about his/her conference experience. Use of video for future promotions and marketing will be at the sole discretion of NSGA.
- By attending the event, applicant grants NSGA the right to record, film, photograph or capture his/her likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment.
Qualification for the NSGA scholarship program is determined solely by NSGA and may be revoked at any time. By completing registration, applicant agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
For questions or more information, contact Hayley Fansler at email@example.com or by phone at (847) 296-NSGA (6742), ext. 1280.