The 2018 editions of NSGA’s Sports Participation in the US and Sporting Goods Market report are now available. For more than 30 years, executives have used these reports to uncover industry trends and demographics to help make decisions for their organizations.
How can the Sports Participation in the US report be used?
- To research sport-specific data for 56 sports/recreational activities
- Provides statistical participation information to make educated decisions about participants, including market size and composition
- Ideal for manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions and academics to determine how organizations should evolve in response to changing participation in sports and recreation activities
How can Cross Participation be used?
- Assist decision-makers to maximize retail space and determine which product categories should be adjacent to each other within the retail store
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities from existing products and customers
- Optimize the positioning of secondary locations to generate impulse sales
How can the Sporting Goods Market report be used?
- Uncover trends in retail sales of various sporting goods equipment and athletic footwear categories
- Determine feasibility, market size and composition
- Support sales forecasting, inventory management and target marketing
All reports include easy-to-understand, quick-view snapshots for each sport/activity in the participation reports and each equipment and footwear product category in the Sporting Goods Market report.
For more information on the reports, and all of NSGA’s industry leading report offerings, please visit the following link:
Questions? Contact Nick Rigitano, NSGA Research and Information Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 296-NSGA (6742), ext. 1080.