1. All advertisements are subject to approval of the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) which reserves the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time.
2. NSGA does not specifically endorse or support any product or organization advertised for in any NSGA publication, whether print or electronic.
3. All advertisements are accepted and published by NSGA on the warranty of the agency and advertiser that both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
4. Conditions, instructions, or requests written on any order or invoice without prior express written consent of NSGA will not be accepted.
5. In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless NSGA, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any liability from any loss (including legal fees) resulting directly or indirectly from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement or plagiarism.
6. NSGA will not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by NSGA; however, NSGA shall use reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
7. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
8. Any reference to NSGA or its products and services in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or agency is subject to NSGA’s written approval for such use.
9. All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. NSGA cannot guarantee fixed positioning.
10. NSGA is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
11. NSGA may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
12. All ads require payment prior to NSGA accepting the files for the ad. In the event of nonpayment, NSGA reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are past due and payable.
13. ONLINE ADS ON NSGA.ORG: Any use of NSGA trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from NSGA’s website must be approved in advance by express written consent of NSGA. Any unauthorized linking is prohibited. NSGA does not endorse or support any product or organization linked to its website, nor is NSGA responsible for the content of any website promoted in and any ad published by NSGA.
Updated April 2019