The Sporting Goods Market Report is the most comprehensive original research on consumer-reported purchases of sports equipment and footwear. Based on an annual consumer survey, the report includes the following:
- Consumer-reported retail sales for 2017 in 84 types of sport equipment and 24 styles of athletic and sport footwear
Click here for a complete list of categories covered in this report
- Sales estimates in these same categories and segments for 2017
- Purchase demographics including household income, age and gender of major user, education of household head, and region of country
- 10 year history of sales (when available) to allow for analysis of long term trends
- Sales breakout by channel of purchase for current year (when available)
- Average price by channel for current year (when available)
- Consumer-reported purchases to support sales forecasting, inventory management, and target marketing
Click here for Methodology
This report is COMPLIMENTARY as part of your NSGA member benefits. Please download the report in the member section of the Research Center by clicking on the following link (you must be logged in): Research Center
All Other Members/Non Members:
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
An additional flat fee of $35.00 will be charged for all your hard copy purchases.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 847-296-NSGA (6742) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.