SPORTING GOODS MARKET HISTORICAL CONSUMER PURCHASES - 2017 EDITION
The Sporting Goods Market: Historical Consumer Purchases contains consumer-reported retail sales data back to 1980 (when available).
- This report is available in easy-to-use Microsoft Excel format
The historical information includes breakouts by demographic segments and channels of distribution for a variety of categories within sporting goods equipment and athletic footwear. It also provides data for products not in the current report but surveyed in prior years.
How can The Sporting Goods Market: Historical Consumer Purchases be used?
- Use this report to determine long-term trends in consumer-reported purchases
Bonus: Also included with the purchase of this report is a complimentary copy of our 2017 Edition: Sporting Goods Market report!
The Sporting Goods Market Report is the most comprehensive original research on consumer-reported purchases of sports equipment and footwear. Based on an annual consumer survey, the report includes the following:
- Consumer-reported retail sales for 2016 in 84 types of sport equipment and 24 styles of athletic and sport footwear
- Sales estimates in these same categories and segments for 2016
- Purchase demographics including household income, age and gender of major user, education of household head, and region of country
- 10 year history of sales (when available) to allow for analysis of long term trends
- Sales breakout by channel of purchase for current year (when available)
- Average price by channel for current year (when available)
- Consumer-reported purchases to support sales forecasting, inventory management, and target marketing
Click here for the complete list of products and categories tracked
Click here for methodology
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 800-815-5422 or email@example.com if hard copies are desired. An Additional flat fee of $35.00 will be charged for all your hard copy purchases.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 800-815-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.