Sports Participation: Lifecycle Demographics classifies households in terms of several demographic characteristics and defines them in broad socioeconomic terms, providing a tool which can help understand consumer behavior. The report includes the following 10 lifecycle segments:
- Affluent singles
- Low/middle income singles
- Double income/no kids (DINKS)
- Working parents
- Single parents
- Affluent traditional families
- Low/middle income traditional families
- Affluent empty nesters
- Low/middle income empty nesters
- Seniors (age 65+)
How can Lifecycle Demographics be used?
- Use demographic research to develop analytics and fact-based business planning including demographic-specific marketing and product mix
See list of sports below
Click here for Methodology
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 847-296-NSGA (6742) or email@example.com with any questions.