Team dealers often face the difficult task of determining whether or not their compensation for Outside Sales associates is fair and competitive. To make comparisons even more difficult, compensation can take many forms including salary, bonuses, commissions, and benefits. To aid team dealers in this assessment, NSGA recently conducted the Team Dealer Outside Sales Compensation Survey. Almost 90 team dealers participated in this year's survey and topics covered include the following:
- Composition of the Outside Sales team including gender, age, and tenure at current organization
- Compensation practices including general compensation structure, method of payment, timing of payment, and the ratio of annual compensation to annual revenue generated
- Benefits provided (i.e. paid time off, retirement plans, company bonus, profit sharing, insurance)
- Miscellaneous aids such as vehicle benefits and electronic tools (i.e. computers/laptops, mobile phones, and tablets)
When available, results are trended comparing 2013 results to 2003 survey results.
How can the 2013 Team Dealer Outside Sales Compensation Survey be used?
- Benchmark data to compare your team dealer outside sales compensation and benefits versus other team dealers in the industry
Retail/Team Dealer Members:
This report is COMPLIMENTARY as part of your NSGA member benefits. Please download the report in the member section of the Research Center by clicking on the following link (you must be logged in): Research Center
All Other Members/Non Members:
You will have access to unlimited download of your purchase within 24 hours from the day of purchase. You will NOT be able to download the report after the 24 hour period. For further assistance, please contact NSGA.
An additional flat fee of $35.00 will be charged for all your hard copy purchases.
Order by Fax:
To order research via fax or mail please download a hardcopy order form by clicking the following link: Order Form
Please contact the NSGA Research Department at 800-815-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.